In January 2016 Filodiritto Proceedings, a division specialised in the publication of international proceedings, was launched.
To display the published Proceedings, click here
Web os Science Index :
We are pleased to inform you that the following Proceedings have already been indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index by Thomson Reuters – Philadelphia, formerly ISI:
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunophysiology: Innovative Technologies, 2016
- The 13th National Congress of Urogynecology 2016
- 5th SPECTO 2016 - Probation as a Field of Study and Research: From Person to Society
- Social Inclusion and Equal Opportunities - SIEO 2016”
What we are doing now:
In collaboration with Prof. Dr. Mirjana Radovic-Markovic and Prof. Dr. Rade Stankovic, Director of the Faculty of Business Economy and Entrepreneurship, Belgrade, Serbia, we will work on the publication of the journal “International Review”.
- Conference proceedings: we collaborate with some of the most important international scientific associations, publishing the proceedings of their conferences, which are gathered in printed or electronic books. The reprinting of articles that have already been published is possible.
- Abstract Books: the publisher produces Abstract Books in both paper and electronic format.
- Monographs: the publishing house evaluates the possibility of collaborating with professors, researchers and other academic professionals for the publication of monographs and textbooks, adopted and/or financed.
- Books: the publishing house is always willing to assess unreleased works to include in its series.
- Journals: the publisher is able to design and produce specialist scientific and trade journals.
All publications are ISBN / ISSN coded, according to the specific needs, and indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index / Web of Science, published by Thomson Reuters - Philadelphia, formerly Institute for Scientific Information - ISI.
To request information or submit a paper: email@example.com
Please download template: Template_Paper.docx
To buy: Proceedings
Launched in 2001, Filodiritto (Filodiritto.com) is one of the first and leading Italian legal information portals as well as one of the most visited on the web with over 240,000 page views per month and over 1,500,000 page impressions. Since 2004 it has provided a free weekly information service through a newsletter that counts approximately 14,000 subscribers. Since its launch it has organised dozens of legal events and other professional events with Filodiritto Eventi, also under the trademark of Lexmeeting (lexmeeting.com). In 2008 Filodiritto Editore (Filodirittoeditore.com) a publisher specialised in law, legal, scientific and trade publications was launched. In January 2016 these activities continue with the launching of Filodiritto Proceedings a division specialised in the publication of international conference proceedings.