Since January 2016 Filodiritto Proceedings: a division specialised in the publication of international proceedings (see below the list of the volumes already published).
To display the published Proceedings, click here
Web of Science Index :
We are pleased to inform you that the following Proceedings have already been indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index by Thomson Reuters – Philadelphia, formerly ISI:
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunophysiology: Innovative Technologies, 2016
- The 13th National Congress of Urogynecology 2016
- 5th SPECTO 2016 - Probation as a Field of Study and Research: From Person to Society
- Social Inclusion and Equal Opportunities - SIEO 2016”
- XXXVI National Congress of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Digestive Endoscopy, 2016
- 20th International Conference of the Association of Psychology and Psychiatry for Adults and Children – APPAC 2015
What we are doing now:
In collaboration with Prof. Dr. Mirjana Radovic-Markovic and Prof. Dr. Jovan Zivadinovic, Director of the Faculty of Business Economy and Entrepreneurship, Belgrade, Serbia, we will work on the publication of the journal “International Review”.
Further, Filodiritto Publisher has been appointed to publish the proceedings of the following congresses:
1. NeurogastRO 2017 – Meeting of the Romanian Society of Neurogastroenterology with Rome IV Regional Central East European Meeting (Iasi, Romania, 16-18 March 2017)
2. 5th Congress of the Romanian Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Targu Mures, Romania, 20-22 April 2017)
3. National ENT, Head and Neck Surgery (Sibiu, Romania, 17-20 May 2017)
4. 14th National Congress of Urogynecology (Constanta, Romania, 7-9 September 2017)
5. 13th National Conference of the Romanian German Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Timisoara, Romania, 5-7 October 2017)
6. 24th International Symposium of Research and Applications in Psychology, SICAP (Timisoara, Romania, 24-26 March 2017)
7. 4th ACADEMOS Conference of the National School of Political and Administrative Studies (Bucharest, Romania, 15-18 June 2017)
8. 2nd Enterprises in the Global Economy – EGE International e-conference (21st June 2017)
- Conference proceedings: we collaborate with some of the most important international scientific associations, publishing the proceedings of their conferences, which are gathered in printed or electronic books. The reprinting of articles that have already been published is possible.
- Abstract Books: the publisher produces Abstract Books in both paper and electronic format.
- Monographs: the publishing house evaluates the possibility of collaborating with professors, researchers and other academic professionals for the publication of monographs and textbooks, adopted and/or financed.
- Books: the publishing house is always willing to assess unreleased works to include in its series.
- Journals: the publisher is able to design and produce specialist scientific and trade journals.
All publications are ISBN / ISSN coded, according to the specific needs, and indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index / Web of Science, published by Thomson Reuters - Philadelphia, formerly Institute for Scientific Information - ISI.
To request information or submit a paper: email@example.com
Please download template: Template_Paper.docx
To buy: Proceedings
Launched in 2001, Filodiritto (Filodiritto.com) is one of the first and leading Italian legal information portals as well as one of the most visited on the web with over 240,000 page views per month and over 1,500,000 page impressions. Since 2004 it has provided a free weekly information service through a newsletter that counts approximately 14,000 subscribers. Since its launch it has organised dozens of legal events and other professional events with Filodiritto Eventi, also under the trademark of Lexmeeting (lexmeeting.com). In 2008 Filodiritto Editore (Filodirittoeditore.com) a publisher specialised in law, legal, scientific and trade publications was launched. In January 2016 these activities continue with the launching of Filodiritto Proceedings a division specialised in the publication of international conference proceedings.